• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hurray My stuff is here

keimigca

n00b
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
42
I went home on my lunchbreak to find 3 nice little packages on my couch. Most all of my new rig has arrived. MSI Neo4 Ultra, AMD 4000+, Connect3D X850XTPE, 1gig Corsair XMS 2-2-2-5 ram, 2 36gig WD Raptor HDD's, SoundBlaster Audigy2ZS. All I need now is to get the case and HSF in and then I will start to assemble. By saturday I should be gamin.
 
keimigca said:
I went home on my lunchbreak to find 3 nice little packages on my couch. Most all of my new rig has arrived. MSI Neo4 Ultra, AMD 4000+, Connect3D X850XTPE, 1gig Corsair XMS 2-2-2-5 ram, 2 36gig WD Raptor HDD's, SoundBlaster Audigy2ZS. All I need now is to get the case and HSF in and then I will start to assemble. By saturday I should be gamin.

Any chance you can post a pic of that Connect3D X850XTPE or just tell me if it looks like this one on Monarch?
 
As a matter of fact it is that exact one. I ordered it from Monarch last thursday. Fortunately for me I got it when the price was lower. Last week they had it for 558 with free shipping. Hopefully for you the price will go down shortly.

chris
 
Back
Top