Hunt: Showdown at Green Man Gaming 20% Code

I gave the game a bit of a play. There are four teams of two people each trying to find the boss of the level, kill it, and escape with the bounty.

Unfortunately, the game devolves into rushing to the boss to camp other players outside it fairly often.

It's very atmospheric, needs optimization still.

I gave the game a bit of a play. There are four teams of two people each trying to find the boss of the level, kill it, and escape with the bounty.

Unfortunately, the game devolves into rushing to the boss to camp other players outside it fairly often.

It's very atmospheric, needs optimization still.
Hence.....early release. I found it to be a ton of fun. There is a lots of strategizing to do for sure. And using people's actions against them.

Bought the game, it's really fun, but also really buggy. Still pretty early in it's development. Hope it matures well.

Crap. Me and a friend of mine are thinking of snagging this game, but if it's already having issues I'm going to have to pass. Me thinks they (developers) rushed it out too soon to really enjoy it.

Not a bad price for an early release, but too expensive with all the bugs.

Crap. Me and a friend of mine are thinking of snagging this game, but if it's already having issues I'm going to have to pass. Me thinks they (developers) rushed it out too soon to really enjoy it.

Not a bad price for an early release, but too expensive with all the bugs.

It is "Early Access" and I had been trying to get a beta key since they announced it. I'm glad to be playing it and once the game actually does start rolling it's a lot of fun, Kinda like PUBG with zombies and more complex gameplay. Graphics look outstanding. I'm enjoying it.

It is "Early Access" and I had been trying to get a beta key since they announced it. I'm glad to be playing it and once the game actually does start rolling it's a lot of fun, Kinda like PUBG with zombies and more complex gameplay. Graphics look outstanding. I'm enjoying it.

Like PUBG? Noooooo! I dislike PUBG with a passion. Looks like imma have to just wait for FC5 to be released.

Enjoy it.

I really like the recruiting mechanic and that if your recruit dies you lose all that is associated with that recruit (traits, upgrades, and gear). Hopefully that will make people more willing to embrace the team aspect. Lots of team based games suffer from too many one-man commandos.

It took me a bit to get used not being able to hip fire but after a bit I enjoy it more. Helps with accidental fire and ammo conservation. The monsters are cool and some of them are pretty tough to kill. Sneaking around is probably the best tactic but you do get XP and $$ from killing the random monsters. If you are new to the game just fyi you can extract from a map without having to kill the bounty if you can make it to an extraction point, so you don't lose XP (I think). I do agree that most of the matches tend to be a race to the bounty and then camping out to kill the other players so you don't get ambushed while trying to kill the bounty. Perhaps they will implement something that could combat that but I am not sure what.

Like most have said its pretty fun once you get into the game but that can be a chore sometimes... It takes a bit to load up the maps and several times I got stuck with no partner. Not sure if that's cause someone dropped or got kicked. Only played it for about 2 hours and got paired with someone that didn't try to go Leroy about three times. In one game we got to the bounty was about to kill it and the server went down. So yes there are bugs but that is to be expected as its Early Access.

Last night was a better night in some regard, First game after getting all 3 clues, I DC'ed not sure why but my router decided to reboot. Game didn't pick that up until a good while later before that it had me flying around the map.

Second match, I got killed 3 times by a couple of guys that had way more knowledge of the map and where just sitting there sniping. The first time it happened I was simply walking and all of a sudden it stated out "You died" I thought it was a glitch or something. So partner rez'ed me and figured I must have got sniped. another minute later it happened again. he was once again able to rez me and we quickly went for cover. We figured we knew where they where and carefully got to the buildings they where in, they molitov'ed and dynamited us till they got us. I think the game should tell you what killed you, not just drop you dead.

Third match started off well. Quickly got all 3 clues and got to the boss. Managed to down him with little issue, and while waiting to banish him we heard others firing and coming towards us. Before the banishing ended another player killed my partner in the boss building. I was able to kill that player. At that point I couldn't rez my partner and had to grab the loot and run for an exit. I didn't make it and again fell to a sniper.

Moral of the story; I guess go sniper and just plan to pick off players after they beat the boss?

those 3 clues are too easy to find...they should make it more of a challenge that way it won't just be a camp fest at the Monster area

those 3 clues are too easy to find...they should make it more of a challenge that way it won't just be a camp fest at the Monster area

I'm assuming that each team has their own set of clues. Perhaps make it so that the clues are harder to find but that once one is found other teams can't find that clue. I guess that could make it just a race to find the clues then but there is still a chance you could stumble on the bounty without finding all the clues. Or if each team only found one clue, the game would be pretty long.

Maybe separate way to do player tracking of some sort so if you are down some clues you can track down the other teams members better. Just spit-balling... I'm sure devs probably already had lots better ideas and have just not yet implemented them. Definitely intrigued on how this game will evolve.

I'm assuming that each team has their own set of clues. Perhaps make it so that the clues are harder to find but that once one is found other teams can't find that clue. I guess that could make it just a race to find the clues then but there is still a chance you could stumble on the bounty without finding all the clues. Or if each team only found one clue, the game would be pretty long.

Maybe separate way to do player tracking of some sort so if you are down some clues you can track down the other teams members better. Just spit-balling... I'm sure devs probably already had lots better ideas and have just not yet implemented them. Definitely intrigued on how this game will evolve.

I think they should only make 2 clues available...that way the map is still more wide open and forces the player to explore more...once you find that 3rd clue the map points out exactly where the Monster is so it becomes too limited as far as tactics and gameplay

I played more than a few times and the clues did seem to be fairly static in position, which seemed to be a bit off in terms of replaying the map. I would suspect those become dynamic as the game moves forward in development. I would bet this is one of the things the devs are watching to see how this impacts gameplay. Remember, this just hit Early Release after being in Alpha last week, so I would bet we see a lot of changes over the cycle.

TRYTHESE20 not working anymore.

The voucher code entered appears to be invalid, please copy and paste the code exactly otherwise contact Customer Services for assistance

TRYTHESE20 not working anymore.

The voucher code entered appears to be invalid, please copy and paste the code exactly otherwise contact Customer Services for assistance
Bummer. This may be the best game I have played for co-op since BL2.

BL2 Was epic! One of favorite games. Recently bought BL Prequel for 360 at Five Below just because it was only $5 bucks and all the nostalgia I felt when I picked it up. Probably won't even play it lol
You should. Co-op is a blast.

If anyone wants to pair up let me know. Would like to get some consistency in my team. I will admit I am not very good and almost out of $$ but still let me know if you looking for a teammate for repeat matches.

Hmm
The sale is still on. Add to your cart for the discount to show.
Hmm, went to check and I cannot even put it in my cart....

"This game is restricted to one per account"

No SLI support and the speed nVidia is going at making my replacement card, I'll be getting FF15 at 50% off.

Oh sure, trick me with the discussion line :(

Hmm, since I have the monthly I could get it for 22.99 from humble. A whole dollar less.

Last edited:
This is one of those odd situations where, you don't really want to support a company that doesn't pay its employees...... But not supporting them contributes to them not paying their employees.... Ohh the pickle.

I bought it in hate.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to pair up let me know. Would like to get some consistency in my team. I will admit I am not very good and almost out of $$ but still let me know if you looking for a teammate for repeat matches.
what happens when you run out of money?

code not working again

https://imgur.com/a/k7sUO
k7sUO

Just worked for me. Thanks for the code Kyle, one of my steam buddies has been wanting me to buy the game.

Back