• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hunt: Showdown 20% Off at Humble Bundle

Don't deny yourself the pleasure of this game over $10, just get it.
 
I just wanted to ask. Was I out of line for reporting your post since the deal was different or was my initial reply preferred maybe I should have quoted you so you got an alert instead? I did wait around 12 hours to see if it did change to 50% before I reported it.





I'm not trying to step on any more toes at the moment :whistle:
All good. Best way to get it on my radar.
 
High risk - high reward game, have owned it since you where able to buy it (since I wasn't lucky enough to get a beta key). Truth be told I think it rewards camping too much. Hope they make big changes to it.
 
Back
Top