• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Hundreds viewing AMD?

Vertigo Acid

2(-log[H+])4u
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
12,410
Are we getting Iframed again or what? Seems a little high, it's more than all the other forums combined :eek:
 
Yes, I imagine all the Intel people flocked to the AMD forum to see if new s939 is better. They don't post anything, though.
 
That Prescott Survival Kit thread is in there....I guess it got picked up by a few places..
 
at 10:37AM it was at Replies: 66 Views:15,943

now its at Replies: 74 Views: 20,115 :eek:
 
FLECOM said:
at 10:37AM it was at Replies: 66 Views:15,943

now its at Replies: 74 Views: 20,115 :eek:

Scared the heck out of me when I logged in this morning....
300 people in AMD???!!!! Holy crap. :eek:

But it's mostly just people browsing the thread Kyle mentioned.
 
Back
Top