Hulu vidoes on TV

mt_100

Limp Gawd
I don't have a connection on my TV for getting video straight to the TV from the computer. I do have media streaming of videos on the computer.

Is there a way to download Hulu video to the PC so I can stream it to the TV?

And before everyone jumps out, Orbit Downloader doesn't work.

Have you tried boxee for windows ? Register, then go into the forum and there's a form you can fill out to try their alpha boxee for windows. So far so good, it works better on linux, but I can't help it because I grew up with windows.

I don't see anything that let's you download the videos to hard drive from Hulu.

Yeah, looks like Boxee doesn't support it anymore.

I did find Jaksta and tried it out, works really well. Has conversion built in to convert after the download to another video format. For $29.99 and a $5 coupon code I think I am going to pick it up.

there are ways to get hulu vids saved to your pc... but i ask why? if i were you, go to craigslist and get a complete athlon 1ghz+ pc for $100 maybe less. that will be your first media center pc and you can watch all hulu vids anytime on that tv, as well as netflix and all the others...

If I wanted to do that I would. Currently have enough NAS storage and streaming capability that I don't need to. That and I travel a lot and once on my PC I can convert them to run on hand held video or watch on laptop.

Back