Huh, Little help

Aztlan

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
3,057
I will like to know if there is a difference in sound quality between these cards, totally confused here

Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=29-102-158&depa=0

and these (which seem to be the same card, only difference is the games being bundled which makes for the price difference)

Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=29-102-162&depa=0

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=29-102-171&depa=0


I have Klipsch 4.1 Promedia Speakers and right now i have them connected to an Asus A7N8X Deluxe board with soundstorm

i play games like farcry, Il2 Sturmovik forgotten battles: Expansion pack, call of duty, medal of honor

also wondering if is worth the upgrade from my current sound chip

Edit: Nevermind, they are the same thing only difference is the channel, one is 7.1

going with the Audigy 2
 
Damn
I bought the creative Audigy 2 zs, and there is an awesome improvement in sound quality with my klipsch 4.1 promedia speakers


I upgraded from the sound storm chip that came with the Asus A7N8X Deluxe

that was an excellent worthy upgrade:D

i am an Audigy 2 zs fanatic for sure
 
Back
Top