Huge High Quality Part Blowout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price Cut! i'll ship out whatever G9 mice i have left tomorrow only for $55 each. Free overnight shipping!

New Parts added! 2 Logitech G9 just sold!

cards sold

• (3) Logitech G9 Laser Mice (NEW IN BOX!)
    Retail: $89 shipped OBO: $55 shipped each

yessir. Make an offer! and you want only the CPU removed or the waterblocks also?

yessir. Make an offer! and you want only the CPU removed or the waterblocks also?
Awww hell do you have the stock cooling for it? I didn't know it was watercooled. I don't have a wc setup.

yea, i still have all stock cooling but HIGHLY prefer to sell as a combo - though I don't mind removing the CPU

• Danger Den Black Ice GT Stealth 120 Radiator
    Retail: $50 shipped OBO: $10 shipped

This radiator has accidentally been ruptured by the incorrect screws being used. According to certain people I've spoken to, including this thread, it is repairable. For that reason, I will cut the price down to $10 shipped for anyone willing to have it repaired. There are 2 spots where the wrong length screws were used but the ruptures should be minor and an easy fix for anyone knowledgeable on how to fix it.

• Intel Core2Duo E6750 2.66GHz CPU
    Retail: sold

Chip Details (engraved on the heat spreader):
    Intel'05 E6750
    Intel Core2Duo
    SLA9V COSTA RICA
    2.66GHz/4M/1333/06
    3739A932

Last edited:
Is the EVGA 680i still available? would you sell it by itself? I don't need the CPU or WC components... if so, how much shipped to Miami, 33155?

moto, it is - and while i'm very partial to selling it with the waterblocks attached (since i spent so much time getting them perfectly on there!) - i'll consider breaking the combo

• SAPPHIRE 100221SR Radeon HD 3870 X2 1GB (512MB x 2) 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Retail
    Comes with all retail accessories,including full versions of: Cyberlink PowerDVD & DVD Suite, and 3DMark 06

Retail: sold

Last edited:
(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back