I recently wanted to clean up my hardrives mp3s a bit, and external harddrive, so i cutted and pasted the folders into one folder.
and now i cant acces the folders i moved and when i hold my mouse pointer over them they seem empty.
The defragment program tells me there is 8000 files on the harddrive, but when i search (including hidden files) it give me only 2000, which means 6000 files are gone, but they are not deleted since the discspace has remained the same.
I AM DESPERATELY IN NEED FOR HELP HERE. PLZ
and now i cant acces the folders i moved and when i hold my mouse pointer over them they seem empty.
The defragment program tells me there is 8000 files on the harddrive, but when i search (including hidden files) it give me only 2000, which means 6000 files are gone, but they are not deleted since the discspace has remained the same.
I AM DESPERATELY IN NEED FOR HELP HERE. PLZ