Huge FS/FT List

tems are either brand new, sealed or OEM, or in mint condition and are listed as such with any exceptions or inclusions. All prices include shipping via FedEX Home with insurance and confirmation or USPS ground/first class with confirmation, which ever is cheaper and only in the U.S. I can accept Paypal Credit Card or Standard and/or Money Order. Please PM or email me with any offers. I'll be updating the thread daily so if you don't see it listed then its been sold. Heatware and ebay references are under Clarkkent333.

Here are the links to the imageshack gallery I set up with pics of the items.

Pics of stuff for sale

Brand New

*UNLOCKED* Motorola v3 Razr silver - New in Box - $260

Built By ATI - X800XL PCI-e - Brand New Retail Box - $260 Link

Seasonic S12-430w - New in Box - $90 Link

Canon Powershot A520 4.0MP - New in Box - $165

Creative Zen Nano Plus 1GB MP3 flash player - New in Box - $125

Seagate 7200.7 200GB SATA HD 8mb cache - OEM - $85

Antec 120x38 Tri Cool Case Fan - Brand New OEM - $10

Sandisk 256mb Cruzer Micro - Brand new in Box - $25

Peachtree Accounting 2006 - New in box and unregistered - $35

Netgear FA120 USB 2.0 Network Adapter - New in Box - $24

Dell 720 Inkjet printer - New in box - $30

Sony brand Playstation 2 Network adapter - OEM - $30

Dayton Audio 6ft component video cable - OEM - $22 Link

Dayton Audio 12ft S-Video cable - OEM - $15 Link

Dayton Audio 6ft coaxial digital cable - OEM - $8 Link

Dayton Audio 6ft optical digital cable - OEM - $9 Link

Apple IPOD Dock for ALL 4th Generation IPOD's and IPOD Mini's - OEM - $25

Wants

4GB Black IPOD Nano - New or used doesn't matter but it can't be engraved and must come with all accessories.

Saitek Eclipse

When you say 2x, is that price for both, or each? I'm lookat the 2x WD 120gb external drives. If its for both, count me in. But I doubt it is, so a free bump to you. :)

Added the Kingston Hyper X PC3500 and the Abit NF7-S 2.0. Also lowered the prices on a few items.

Zalman CNPS7000A ALCU Cooler - Complete Retail Kit - $30

if you can do 25 shipped to miami, fl i wil lpaypal you right now

im interested in the hyperx memory, send me your email address if your interested in trades and i will send my huge list of what i have available!

northerner26 at mchsi dot com

I recognize a lot of that hardware as I've owned some of the very same parts myself (some of it until just yesterday when I upgraded).

Pity you aren't shipping to Canada.

Shock(/\)ave said:
I recognize a lot of that hardware as I've owned some of the very same parts myself (some of it until just yesterday when I upgraded).

Pity you aren't shipping to Canada.

I've just had way too many problems with Customs to make it even worth the while.

Thanks for the offer North but Im not looking for any trades at the moment. LMK if your still interested in the memory as its still available.

clarkkent333 said:
Willing to trade any hardware for a contract hit on David Ortiz. LMK before Wednesday.

LOL. Dang him. The Yankee's will win tonight. So no worries.

Forgive my ignorance, but what was the reason for removing the P4 and fan only wires on those Antec power supplies ?

We had a customer that wanted an AMD system and was looking for a clean and organized case. We got rid of all wires that he wasn't going to use. Unfortunately he backed out on us at the last moment so we got stuck with his hardware.

Just got my Zalman Ultra Quiet in the mail and i must say, that this thing is huge.

thanks.

Sorry to everyone who I missed but I had to go out of town on some business at the last moment. I've gotten back to everyone who PM'ed me and have lowered the prices on a bunch of the items. Enjoy.

Back