Huge clearence on Playstation and xbox games at Circuit city: $4.99 each

pxc said:
1. It's been confirmed by several employees at CC that the $4.99 console games clearance is in the 7/11 ad.
2. No one can confirm CC will be getting more shipments in. Afterall the games are sold out online and it is a clearance. One employee at FW said CC gets weekly shipments in on Wed and Sat. If any more games are coming in, they would be in on those days according to him.

Don't count on there being a big selection on Sunday since people have been massively cleaning out the stores and some stores already have $4.99 bins. If you happen to live in an area where the games were pulled (and not purchased by employees), you'll probably have a shot at the deal. I'm not holding my breath, but I already bought 26 games (no duplicates) on Saturday night and Sunday morning. :p

Thanks for the reply. I will try to get some more. I already got 12 games for 4.99 each :D . Hopefully there will be some more I can get ahold of though, hehe.

Tomorrow, could someone please go to a CC and see if they have a new shipment? I live aways from CC so its harder for me.

Not all CC recive shipments at the same time its different all around so you have go and check your self

B18_Cya said:
Not all CC recive shipments at the same time its different all around so you have go and check your self
Indeed this is true, the CC in Riverside, CA receives shipments on Friday/Monday

The CC near me pulled its stock for the upcoming sale. I was a couple of days late getting on this deal so I don't know if they were already partially cleared out before I got there.

yea i went there about 10:10 this morning, they had the bargain bins of 4.99 but it was all garbage games like ncaa2002, smuggler's run, nothing like the list on the first page. i'll go back friday and sunday to see if they have anything else i'll also ask my friend that works at cc and get back to you. so unless they kept all the good games in the back i don't think i'll see anything good.

i jsut came back from CC empty handed. the worker told me that they would get more games when the official sale is suppose to happen, which is this sunday. so expect a long line in front of CC on sunday morning.
Also i was wondering. is this sale to get rid of some games that wont sell. i mean, they dont make wild arms 3, mario party 4, and all these other games so will they show up on sunday too?

Anyone try pricematching at best buy or compusa? I was reading the FatWallet forums and some people seem to have been able to pricematch at bestbuy and compusa. I want to give it a try because I'd really like to get Viewtiful Joe, Ikaruge, and Desgaea. If anyone bought any of these from Circuit City, could you scan your reciept and PM it to me or e-mail it to me: [email protected] I would really appreciate it. And I'll report back and let you know if the pricematch works out.

im wondering. can we prince match with scanned stuff?
im newbie with PM stuff.

heres a noob question.

sorry but im kinda new at this.

when you PM how does it exactly work? do i go to the cash register and tell them to give me a reciept of the game? What if the game is not in stock, can i still PM it? Like I went to my local CC and they did not have any of the games that I wanted for 5 bucks. does that mean i can go back, get a print out (if so how do i do that) and take it to COMPUSA? thanks!

Well, i figured i'd hit the CC closest to work at lunch. Nada. They had a bin filled with "bargain" titles, which were all crap (for example Crazy Taxi, which i have for the DC already). They were $10-$20 though. I assumed that the $5 ones would be in there, or that those would scan for $5, but i didn't want any of what they had. Lemme guess, i looked in the rong place? =P

This is the CC at Broadway and Craycroft in Tucson, btw.

Damn, the Tucson [H]ers are putting us on the map. Yeah, the Oracle one had a lot, but I cleared em out :D

someone who bought all the games at circuit city please post a reciet so we can pricematch, i want DOA beach vollyball hehe

policy must be different at each store, here in philly still have a sign that says games ringing up for $4.99 are incorrect and the real price is on the sticker, same note I saw before but now they have it posted on the front door when you come into the store. The note also says expire 7/10/04, when i went in someone had a listed printed out and was turned away by an employee saying the sale started Monday?

anyone check the CC in dublin california? ima go now probably too late but o well worth a shot

They had bins at the CC near me. I picked up 2 games because they looked decent. I plan on checking again in a few days.

I went back today (Woodland Hills) and there were games added to inventory, but very, very few. The best thing to do is go back with the current list which has close to 400 games listed.

I went, and the only game on the list I found, was $14.99, not $4.99 like I was hoping it would be.

Wasnt all a loss though, I did get a new built by ATi 9600 Pro for $54.96+tax out the door.

At the circuit city near me all the employees pulled them off the shelves then took their pick of the games then put the rest of what they didn't want into a $5 bin.

There wasn't really anything worth anything left. They were even talking about how they got all these cool games for $5 right infront of the customers...

I hope they get a new shipment in for the 11th day sale =/

i just went to my local cc and got allstar baseball 2004, mathoffmans pro bmw 2, and blitz pro for xbox. didnt seem to have many decent games though, just a ton of old 2002 sports and nascar games :D

I went to the local BB today to pick some up, hoping to get it pricematched on Sunday.

Man, even they had few of these. I'd kill for NBA Street or Viewtiful Joe, but they're nowhere to be found.

No to try bribing CC employees to pick one of those up for me and pay them $10 for them. Still worth the money.

Went to my CC today and saw they had no selection at all.

Picked up Star Wars: Obi Won and went to the counter and it come up to 19.99..

Oh well =/

Hey, if you want ill take a blitz off your hands ;)

palabared said:
i just went to my local cc and got allstar baseball 2004, mathoffmans pro bmw 2, and blitz pro for xbox. didnt seem to have many decent games though, just a ton of old 2002 sports and nascar games :D

I got the Mat Hofman BMX game too and it isn't nearly as good as Dave Mirra BMX2. But for $5 who really cares.

The employee I just spoke with swore they hadn't received any shipments of old games, nor would they be getting any more in.

He didn't know about the sale, though, so I'm uncertain if he was entirely correct. He may have been outside of his department.

i'll pay 8$ each shipped for these games. you can just send the discs in like cd sleeves to save shipping costs by using stamps if you'd like.

all for the gamecube:
star wars rogue squadron 2
megaman network transsmission
mario party 4
super monkey ball
fifa soccer 2003
mortal kombat deadly alliance

i know some of these might not be on sale, but if you could check the prices ask. i'm only wanting this for sunday so people don't go buy it and have me already have them. so if you get them pm me today

i didnt see any of those games when i went a few days ago. i checked cc again today thinking sunday today was the main sale that some guys have been talking about. They had like 1/100th the amount of games compared to last time i went, and they all blew thick. too bad i woulda got tons then hooked some fellow [H]ers up. o well :(

All my CC had for PS2 was about 10 copies of Project Eden (is this game any good?). Glad I went last Monday and got 10 other games already.

Back