HUGE cases for sale on ebay (not by me)

kinick313

n00b
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
that case just screams "MOD MEEEEE!!!"

my case is about that tall...and i love it....so much room to play in

It's fucking ugly IMHO... :( you're better off with a Thermaltake Armor case or something similar... :cool:

as ugly as it is (can't deny it) it somewhat makes up for it in its hugeness. I would mod the
living crap out of it.

I have traditionally like huge cases... now I hate them. My current case weighs... oh, about 75 pounds. Its a modded OLD Gateway 486dx2 case. Its giant.

I wish I had a microatx mobo to fit in the new case Im working on.

I am pretty sure that that rule only applies in the FS/FT forum.

The case does look fugly as hell... but definately has enough room for a serious H2O setup. Personally, I owuldn't buy it, but that is becuase I have about 4 full tower chassises here at the house I could mod.

Nice find though. :)

The same dealer has a pair of Slot-2 667mhz Xeons for $20ish shipped (for both)

Some of the best deals are from ebay. Anyone remember the sony trinitrons a few months back?

yo my bad about the rule breakage. didn't realize ebay wasn't allowed, ill be readin over those rules.

sorry again.

yeah, the monitor deals a short while back were allowed and were buy-it-now auctions...this should be allowed

I'm curious though, for the people who seem to think this is a huge case. You guys not been into computers for long? Full towers were everywhere up until around 5 years ago, when midtowers became more desirable, along with sff a few years back. Seems that fulltowers were in their prime right after desktop cases went out of style (which also many don't remember and I've seen people post links to some "new" "htpc" cases that are nothing more than a desktop chassis from 20 years ago)

yeh now huge cases seem to be defined by having more than 4 bays, or stackers.

i remember that day, when mid towers were not nearly as available as these true full towers... nowadays, a case like this is to me, a good find.

Figured I'd boost my post count by one before this thread gets closed. :D

Yeah that case screams "mod me" like none other. And for $18, you can't go wrong.

Deftones290 said:
yea definitely mod projects.. good price too. nice find
thanks bro!!!
takeabao said:
Yeah that case screams "mod me" like none other. And for $18, you can't go wrong.
well, more like $46, that thing weighs a ton and i dont think he's even scamming on the shipping price

Yeah, Buy it now items on eBay are allowed here in [H]ot|Deals, they aren't allowed in FS/FT.

kinick313 said:
thanks bro!!!

well, more like $46, that thing weighs a ton and i dont think he's even scamming on the shipping price

So they're not your's eh? Stupid noobie, tricks are for idiots... :rolleyes:

czech09 said:
So they're not your's eh? Stupid noobie, tricks are for idiots... :rolleyes:
Geez... he clearly said that he had gotten one... that's how he can describe the build quality... relax will ya...

kinick313 said:
thanks bro!!!

Having shipped a 35 pound computer case, I can say he's not.

This is a pretty good deal; I'm thinking about getting one... they're not THAT fugly, and if they weight that much they've got to be heavy gauge... mm

those are nice. Of course a spary-painting would be in order.. but wowsz0r at that room

looks like some other cases ive seen for cheap, that are painted..... no ebay man cmon

In response to that case that's on newegg: I question the cooling setup fo a case that has the power supply mounted in the middle fo the case, much farther from the top. I know it's been done, but thats more with sectionalized cases and proper cooling....

elguapo said:
In response to that case that's on newegg: I question the cooling setup fo a case that has the power supply mounted in the middle fo the case, much farther from the top. I know it's been done, but thats more with sectionalized cases and proper cooling....
The ebay case has the powersupply in the same spot, I always wondered the same myself though. At least they offer fan vents up top, otherwise you might be able to fry an egg up there :eek:

Back