Huawei smartphone within sar 550

monir2320

n00b
I want to buy a huawei mobile within sar 550.Can anyone tell some model numbers within this amount?

I was long time wondering, why almost all smartphones subforum talking are about samsung vs iphone flagmans and maybe just a few more brands. Kind of borring and not much info you can get if you want to look for some alternatives besides these two brands. What's all about that hate on chinese phones? Don't buy fake ones or cheepest from the cheepest chinese brand phones and you will get same specs and decent or even better (yes, I did not mistype here) build quality than from big brand names for a half of the price. About spyware crap - give any proof, that all chinese brands do that and if rooted, you can remove pretty much anything.

Last edited:
I was long time wondering, why almost all smartphones subforum talking are about samsung vs iphone flagmans and maybe just a few more brands. Kind of borring and not much info you can get if you want to look for some alternatives besides these two brands. What's all about that hate on chinese phones? Don't buy fake ones or cheepest from the cheepest chinese brand phones and you will get same specs and decent or even better (yes, I did not mistype here) build quality than from big brand names for a half of the price. About spyware crap - give any proof, that all chinese brands do that and if rooted, you can remove pretty much anything.

Biggest issue with these no-name Chinese phones is any sort of (official or unofficial) software support for future updates, followed closely by incompatibilities with all bands on US carriers. I've seen a few members on here try some of these phones out and not be able to use data on them on T-Mo or AT&T even after ensuring the phone supports their bands and configuring their APN settings.

I know we're not all from the US here, so I can't speak for OP or everyone, but most of us here are in the US, so that's where I've seen them have the most issues.

If you really want any proof, you could just click into the link I post. :rolleyes:

It's known that Xiaomi and others have backdoor in them. Many of them are not even software level, more of firmware level, which you cannot remove or do anything with root.

Back