EricFX1984
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- May 21, 2010
- Messages
- 1,140
I have a HTPC/ WoW rig that I want to mess with
biggest issue is it runs hot in there...
spec
q8200 @ 3.15Ghz (1.35v)
Thermaltake Big typhoon with 120 x 20 Yate Loon slow fan (I really can not go any taller in this case, a full thickness fan, like a 120 x 25 would almost touch the case top)
Abit IP35 Pro
Geil DDR2 1066 5-5-5-15 (or was it 5-5-5-12?)
I have a buddy that wants to purchase these parts from me
this rig is my wife's main rig and doubles as a HTPC (hosts all movies/music and is connected to a CRT projector 1280 x 720 @ 60Hz @ 94")
so what should I get?
I don't mind AMD
In fact I am tempted to throw my MSI 890GXM-g65 and Phemon II 965 BE in there... and just get myself something new
biggest issue is it runs hot in there...
spec
q8200 @ 3.15Ghz (1.35v)
Thermaltake Big typhoon with 120 x 20 Yate Loon slow fan (I really can not go any taller in this case, a full thickness fan, like a 120 x 25 would almost touch the case top)
Abit IP35 Pro
Geil DDR2 1066 5-5-5-15 (or was it 5-5-5-12?)
I have a buddy that wants to purchase these parts from me
this rig is my wife's main rig and doubles as a HTPC (hosts all movies/music and is connected to a CRT projector 1280 x 720 @ 60Hz @ 94")
so what should I get?
I don't mind AMD
In fact I am tempted to throw my MSI 890GXM-g65 and Phemon II 965 BE in there... and just get myself something new