• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HTPC Rig for sale...

Phenol312

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
103
Since I'm going away to school I have no need for my HTPC rig anymore so I'm interested in selling or parting it out. It would be great for the mild gamer or for HTPC use obviously.

Specs:

Antec P180B case
PC P&C 510 SLI power supply
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB graphics
4x1gb Patriot 1066mhz DDR2 ram
500gb Seagate HD
GIGABYTE GA-MA770-DS3
AMD Athlon X2 BE-2400
Samsung DVDR burner drive
Pinnacle 800i tv tuner card

If someone offers to buy the whole rig, I can load the windows 7 RC on there for them.

$350 o/b/o for the whole rig. Also, I'd be interested in trading for a notebook processor (newer than t5800) or maybe another 4870 1gb. Or just any interesting items...let me know what you have.
 
Ah...forgot to mention that. I'm in Central Jersey...I dont know how much it would cost to ship off hte top of my head but if someones interested i can go to mailboxes etc and get a quote. I have hte original P180 box and packing materials i can use to ship it in in addition to having mailboxes etc put an extra layer around that if need be. Obviously a local buyer would be awesome though.

Also processor has a thermalright heatsink on it ... secured with AS5 ... and theres a mix of high end fans in there as well.
 
Last edited:
Shipping to LA would run roughly $75 via USPS priority mail.

I used zip code 90027 as a reference. Antec p180 weighs roughly 40lbs.

So I'm asking $350 obo + shipping -or- trade of roughly equal value.
 
Back
Top