• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HTPC/Gamming Rig under construction

ALYNCH75

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
353
have a misison to build a new machine. It will be for HTPC and gamming. My signature has the parts I am going to use. Scracth the Antec Aria it sucks so I will be getting a new case. My problem is finding a good motherboard with lots of onboard features. I will be purchasing a PCI Express video card. Also note that the Gigabyte board has to go its sucks so I will need a new motherboard. I prefer matx form factor but if I go with the overture atx will be fine. I really am trying to keep the case compact and trasportable with good airflow and cooling.

Please send me some suggestions.

The cases I have narrowed down to :

Antec Minuett II (micor atx so it would need a low profile pci express video card)
Antec Overture latest model
Aspire Q-Pack
I would rather have a small or cube case to travle to lan parties so the overture would be a last resort.

Any advice on cases would be appreciated.
 
okay can someone show me a link for a cube case something that has good airflow and cooling but not too big
 
Back
Top