• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HTPC case

Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
834
I'm looking for a CHEAP HTPC case. I don't need a fancy touchscreen or anything just something small and cheap that can still fit an aftermarket GPU (9800 GTX+). Any suggestions?
 
I'm looking for a CHEAP HTPC case. I don't need a fancy touchscreen or anything just something small and cheap that can still fit an aftermarket GPU (9800 GTX+). Any suggestions?

Motherboard size? Form factor? Vertical? Horizontal? Full height card or low profile?
 
Standard ATX12 Power Supply, full ATX motherboard, full height expansion card slots, room for more fans then you'll ever need (120mm and 80mm) and easy to work inside of. Only real cons is that it's kinda deep, could be a problem for some entertainment center and the LCD info panel is sold seperately.
 
Back
Top