HTC T6 Watch

CHANG3D

Supreme [H]ardness
http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/30/htc-t6-rumor/

htct6.png

It's consistent with the One's general look, sports a 1080p display, a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 chipset (MSM8974), BoomSound, an OIS-equipped UltraPixel camera, 2GB RAM and a 3,300mAh battery. The T6 will supposedly feature a dedicated pen / stylus as well as a biometric fingerprint scanner around the back. Curiously, it's also reported that the T6 will have a microSD slot

Last edited:
I've been waiting to upgrade my Samsung Galaxy and waiting to hear if they would release the One on Verizon and now this beast is announced?
Wonder if this is going to be on Verizon hrmm...

Having the HTC One, I do wish that HTC would fix some design flaws in while using its "general looks."

Make the HTC logo the home button
Make the current location of the home button the options button
Make sweep to unlock happen... (learn a thing or two from the custom kernel community)
Add dedicated camera button

And a fool's dream, make a 6 MP or 8 MP "ultrapixel camera"

P.S. I'm taking a lot more photos now with my HTC One than my SGS2 simply because the quality is better and having more opportunities to at night. However, I have to often remind myself that my camera actually could take low-light pictures!

Having the HTC One, I do wish that HTC would fix some design flaws in while using its "general looks."

Make the HTC logo the home button
Make the current location of the home button the options button
Make sweep to unlock happen... (learn a thing or two from the custom kernel community)
Add dedicated camera button

And a fool's dream, make a 6 MP or 8 MP "ultrapixel camera"

P.S. I'm taking a lot more photos now with my HTC One than my SGS2 simply because the quality is better and having more opportunities to at night. However, I have to often remind myself that my camera actually could take low-light pictures!

I've sworn myself to Nexus only devices but this would get me to change in a heartbeat. I am worried that 5.9" might be too large for my taste though. Unless they can make up the extra screen size by cutting down on the bezel.

The next smartphone to come out with near zero bezel (1mm) on the sides and say 2-3mm on the top and bottom, with soft keys will become a game changer.
You could easily fit the current speakers and front facing camera in that small of a space.
We don't need a 1 inch bezel anymore!!!

I expect this to be an excellent device, but not my cup of tea. Like the Note series, just too damn big.

Those pencil drawings don't do it justice, I have a feeling this phone will look great.

The drawing suggests a physical camera button or a microSD slot, or, heck, even the back cover eject button. We do know that HTC said that the only reason the HTC One doesn't have a microSD slot is that there is no room for one due to radios; HTC One in China and Japan has a microSD; Chinese version also has dual sim.

2 things:
-Is that a physical camera button on that drawing?
-Looks like a side-mounted power button on the left side of the phone. Finally, HTC.

2 things:
-Is that a physical camera button on that drawing?
-Looks like a side-mounted power button on the left side of the phone. Finally, HTC.
while I do also believe it is a physical camera button, the thing on the left side looks more like the sim card

Thought it was going to be a smart watch too. Then it was like 6 inches. Wow that's a big watch lol

Anyhow they need 2 things to make this interesting. 1 removable batteries, 2 a precise stylus built in. Either of those 2 missing and this has no point or chance against the note 3. The htc evo 4g lte was the first phone in my family without a removable battery and approaching a year we are already paying for it. Not cool, never again.

Is there a better rumored launch date for this? All we got is 'now till christmas!' And we have so little rumor.

HTC T6 to be first phone with Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie with 4G LTE and dual-SIM topping options
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/HTC-T6-Key-Lime-Pie,23379.html

The phablet market is buzzing with each of the competitors gearing up their devices for an astonishing battery of launches. Sony has already started with their Xperia ZU announcement aimed at Q3 2013, which could prompt Samsung to shift up their Galaxy Note 3 launch date. While people argue about the ZU's speed and dimensions in comparison to the Note 3 rumors, we suspect HTC is gearing up with a phablet to rival both phones: the HTC T6. It will be the first phone with Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie.

htc-t6,9-Q-391742-13.jpg

While not even the name has been confirmed yet, rumors have given us a preliminary basket of goodies. The phone will have a 6-inch full HD screen (1080p) running on the Snapdragon 800 SoC (Krait 400 CPU clocked at 2+ GHz with an Adreno 330 GPU). Supported by 2 GB of RAM, the choice in SoC translates into the connectivity, including 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0, which will all be kept running by a 3,300 mAh battery. With a touch of HTC's Ultrapixel camera in the mix, the main flavor will be Key Lime Pie, as mentioned above.

The package of whispers is wrapped up with predictions of dual-SIM capabilities, and the bow on top is the 4G LTE radio. With a scheduled launch somewhere before the end of the year, the HTC T6 would be the victorious late comer, but while Google delays the launch of Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie, we might have to wait quite a while to see what this phablet can really do.

What the hell is that thing on the One Max?

I think its the finger print scanner that it's supposed to have.

Yeah, I'm not sure what's supposed to make this phablet so enticing other than the specs. At least with the Note phones, you get the nifty S-Pen and stuff. I rarely use mine, but it's nice to have for when I do.

Im looking at the Note 3, Xperia Z ultra, and this to replace my Note 2. Xperia Z Ultra looks like a beast but no camera flash makes me kind of mad.

At this point, I can make a few guesses too. It's an optical sensor to flip the phablet over to use as a mouse, like a touch mouse...

Yes, I pulled that out of my ass, but, heck, that might be a cool gimmick...

At this point, I can make a few guesses too. It's an optical sensor to flip the phablet over to use as a mouse, like a touch mouse...

Yes, I pulled that out of my ass, but, heck, that might be a cool gimmick...

Maybe its the rumored finger print sensor?

I always thought they would just use the camera to read finger prints. But the optical sensor could be real too, they used to sell windows mobile phones with little sensors you slid your finger around on that were square and looked very much like that. It could work in that position with your index finger on the back.

I feel 6" is not big enough for a tablet...if only it was an inch larger it would be almost ideal for me.

Alright, I'm still waiting for this one to come out, but they got 2 weeks to get something solid out to the public. We can pretty much assume right now it won't have 5.0, maybe 4.4.

Whats worrying me is they haven't had any fresh rumors other then regurgitated stuff.

Back