HTC One (2014) Watch Thread

never said it gave me twice the battery life over GPe, just said i get better

the system stuff is at the top, other apps i had to scroll down to see usage like email, facebook etc... that was 2 days of normal use with email and texting for me

his screen wasn't on twice as much, its just consuming 50% of the battery usage, mines on auto brightness, perhaps his is maxxed or variations in the software, not sure

never said it gave me twice the battery life over GPe, just said i get better

the system stuff is at the top, other apps i had to scroll down to see usage like email, facebook etc... that was 2 days of normal use with email and texting for me

his screen wasn't on twice as much, its just consuming 50% of the battery usage, mines on auto brightness, perhaps his is maxxed or variations in the software, not sure
you're right about that! I apologize. :)

I had two different M8s and both have me horrible battery life. Both ran a stock install with basic apps like Facebook. I could barely get a day on either. The worst part is that I barely used the device. It just chewed through battery while I wasn't even using it. Part of the reason I went back to the iphone. It's funny because actual usage the m8 lasted longer then my 5s. That meant squat though because the standby usage was so horrible that there would be nothing left anyways.

What carrier?

Right now I'm having trouble getting my phone to run all day, but I think it's got something to do with Yelp, Stitcher, and Sprint Connection Optimizer...

Disable Wifi Always Scanning and Google Location Services. (Not GPS but AGPS)

Back