• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HTC Evo

hacked

n00b
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
35
Is there an installous for the HTC or something similar.

I appreciate your help.
 
no, there are places you can "find" the apps your looking for and then you just have to tap on the .apk to load it.
 
Im glad you could figure out what he wanted... cause I have no idea whatsoever.

Also, the EVO 3D is the best phone I have ever had :)
 
Im glad you could figure out what he wanted... cause I have no idea whatsoever.

Also, the EVO 3D is the best phone I have ever had :)

installous = pirated app market on iOS, requires jailbreak ;)

Android doesnt have an equivlant since you can side load stuff natively
 
So in other words you just download different apps from different websites
 
So in other words you just download different apps from different websites

exactly. You will probably need to uncheck something in the applications menu to allow non market apps to install. It's all legit though.
 
Menu > Applications > Uncheck "Unknown Sources" - Allow's installation of Non-Market Applications
 
Back
Top