HTC Desire MIA?

Sesheron

Limp Gawd
I have been trying to follow the HTC Desire, as far as America is concerned, but all I can find is up until a couple weeks ago. And even that is all rumor and speculation. Is it coming to America or not?

I believe it is coming to the states sometime late summer-ish... though obviously nothing's set in stone yet.

It is but can I ask why you're not considering the N1?

Probably track pad VS track ball & Sense...

I don't like sense personally, but I also don't really like the N1... The looks remind me of the older shitty HTC devices of yore...

I have never appreciated the little trackball on any device. A) It feels weird, B) It feels like the 80's to me.

Weirdest feeling ever, but go figure. I have an iphone 2g currently, and am honestly getting tired of Apple.
They were cool when they were like, the opposite of Windows, like yea. (too many likes, channeling younger generation there)
Now I just feel like they are Microsoft with this tiered roll out of OS4.0. I have had multitasking on my phone for over a year,
and its pretty freaking smooth considering its a hack in. I bet apple would have no problem putting the new features on 2g if
they wanted to.

Back