Dec 30, 2008 #1 S shizdan [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 30, 2007 Messages 1,056 Well my Speakers on my TV suck. So i was going to put my HT setup on it and am wondering if its worth it since it is only 2.1........
Well my Speakers on my TV suck. So i was going to put my HT setup on it and am wondering if its worth it since it is only 2.1........
Dec 30, 2008 #2 M Mr. Wolf Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 7,162 That's a big YES! I got rid of my 56" DLP and consolidated my home theater and computer into one setup. I'm running a 3.1 speaker system and love it. I don't miss 5.1 or 7.1 at all.
That's a big YES! I got rid of my 56" DLP and consolidated my home theater and computer into one setup. I'm running a 3.1 speaker system and love it. I don't miss 5.1 or 7.1 at all.