DigitalRifleman
n00b
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2008
- Messages
- 8
Hey all,
I just installed Vista 64-bit on my new machine along with the latest drivers for my HT Omega Striker sound card.
I pulled this card from my last machine that had Vista on it and it worked great. Well now, after installing all the drivers the sound is almost nothing. I have the headphones turned up all the way, I have the sound on windows turned up all the way and you can still barely hear it. I know it's not the headphones I have checked. Plus the volume bar on the Vista sound display barely goes up at all when you test it. This card was working fine <10 hours ago on Vista and just suddenly the sound is almost nothing.
Has anyone had this problem or have any fixes for it?
Thanks!
I just installed Vista 64-bit on my new machine along with the latest drivers for my HT Omega Striker sound card.
I pulled this card from my last machine that had Vista on it and it worked great. Well now, after installing all the drivers the sound is almost nothing. I have the headphones turned up all the way, I have the sound on windows turned up all the way and you can still barely hear it. I know it's not the headphones I have checked. Plus the volume bar on the Vista sound display barely goes up at all when you test it. This card was working fine <10 hours ago on Vista and just suddenly the sound is almost nothing.
Has anyone had this problem or have any fixes for it?
Thanks!