• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HT Omega drivers for Windows7?

rblews

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
355
HT Omega engineers are still working on drivers for Windows 7, but I'm tired of waiting. Is anyone familiar with other drivers that will allow the Omega Claro sound card to work with Windows7 (beta). I love Windows7, but don't use it because I must have the Dolby Headphone feature of my sound card. I play a lot of games, and family members require that I use my headphones:D
 
Without quoting directly I read some people had success over at Head-Fi, perhaps stop by their computers-as-source forum and do a search for your card and windows 7-
 
Fantastic! Now we'll be able to get our DDLive and Dolby Headphone features back. Thanks for notifying us.
 
Back
Top