• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HSF too tight, bios beep?

JonMichael

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
77
Thanks for taking your time to read this post...

Last night, after I had everything up and ready to go - I hit the power button and I get a good three second beep. Now this doesnt happen if my HSF isnt cranked all the way down. Has this happened to anyone else? Its just kinda annoying seeing as it wont boot unless the clips are undone.

Thanks again.
Sorry so short, in a hurry.
 
Back
Top