Freezebyte
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2008
- Messages
- 2,403
Need some suggestions. I'm pretty much set on purchasing a Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 and possibly a DFI JR P45 P2RS mATX board to go in my Sugo SG01-F case. I've been hearing its really easy and beneficial to overclocking these newer Intel chips, so i'm pretty close to paying a little extra for DDR 1066 RAM and a higher end mobo to do so. However, I know the stock intel HSF won't hold up very long, so I need some suggestions would be be a better cooler that would still fit inside my SG01-F case. Thanks. Heres Frozencpu's listing of 775 coolers for ease of reference
http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l3/g40/c14/s52/list/p1/Air_Cooling-CPU_HeatsinksCoolers-Socket_LGA_775-Page1.html
Below are pics to give you an idea of how much space I have to work with.
http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l3/g40/c14/s52/list/p1/Air_Cooling-CPU_HeatsinksCoolers-Socket_LGA_775-Page1.html
Below are pics to give you an idea of how much space I have to work with.