• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HSF for the I7 2600K

jordan12

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Dec 29, 2000
Messages
11,057
Curious to know what you guys use HSF wise for Overclocking for your 2500 and 2600K Procs


I have the stock one that came with it, but dont care for it.

What would be the best choice for me for OCing abilities?
 
Yes, take a look at the H60 and H70 as well. It's worth the extra money.

Also, they only come with 1 FAN, and it's recommended (lot better), to have 2 fans.. so look at buying a second fan as well. Search a little, you'll find a lot..
 
I hear that a lot of people are using the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ or the Noctua NH-14 for air cooling on the Intel® Core™ i7 2600K and the Intel Core i5-2500K. I am sure that there are a lot of other good coolers out there but those are the two that I hear people using the most.
 
Back
Top