• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HSF for P5WD2

CrazyCurl

n00b
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
40
I am looking for a good heatsink for the P5WD2-Premium. I hear the xp-120 is nice but do not know if it will fit in that motherboard. If not the xp-120 what else makes a good air cooler for the P5WD2 with intel 650 and set of crucial DDR2 XMS2-5125400UL 3-2-2-8 ram. I am looking to OC this to 4.0 at least.
 
if you wanted the XP120 and it wont fit, then get the SI-120. same cooling with better clearence than the XP. it fits most every board out there :)
 
Back
Top