HSF and PSU for 2P Workstation

SpeedyVV

Supreme [H]ardness
If you are using the on-board video then the 1000W power supply should work fine, but if you want separate card(s) I would get 1200W. The AX series has digital regulation for tighter voltage control that the HX does not. If you are going to buy the Corsair remember to go in to the "Link software and turn off the 12V multi-rail as it is turned on by default.
A pair of Corsair H80i's or H90i's would work fine if your case can accommodate them. You can use the link software to set fan profile to 3 different settings.

If you are using the on-board video then the 1000W power supply should work fine, but if you want separate card(s) I would get 1200W. The AX series has digital regulation for tighter voltage control that the HX does not. If you are going to buy the Corsair remember to go in to the "Link software and turn off the 12V multi-rail as it is turned on by default.
A pair of Corsair H80i's or H90i's would work fine if your case can accommodate them. You can use the link software to set fan profile to 3 different settings.

Thanks for the suggestion. Will definitely look at those H8/90i's.

BTW, why do you suggest multi rail? I thought single rail was in general a better option?

Single-rail is the best way to go! I was telling you to go into Corsair's "Link" software and turn off multi-rail because the Corsair default as shipped is multi-rail on, not single-rail.

Back