HPReserrection II - Evolution

I love all the little details, like how the mouse pad corners glow, and the mouse pad and mouse both have cords, that's prett funny. The whole thing is just so awesome, it is unimagionable... I used to have an HP pavilion a long time ago (I just remember thinking that 800 mhz was good back then, lol) and I remember thinking that it was worthless because it was so small, but you have totally disproved that notion, holy crap! Nice job, keep it up! <3

That is some of the finest work I've seen in a long time. I'd sure love to see some of the construction pics if there are any.

The funny thing is that I was just give one of those old HP cases yesterday. They sure are a good place to start from: lots of thick plastic and heavy steel.

jmroberts70 said:
That is some of the finest work I've seen in a long time. I'd sure love to see some of the construction pics if there are any.

The funny thing is that I was just give one of those old HP cases yesterday. They sure are a good place to start from: lots of thick plastic and heavy steel.

cheers guys :)

theres a worklog posted here

linky

and some more final shots posted here

linky2

again thanx guys.

Defyant said:
cheers guys :)

theres a worklog posted here

linky

and some more final shots posted here

linky2

again thanx guys.

Oh no! Thank you!! I do love to see the worklogs and this is one amazing piece of work. If I don't see it in the "Rig of the Month" in MaximumPC sometime soon, I'm gonna' be pissed!!!

W0W.
You just blew me away!
I have so many ideas now!

That is a work of art!

i am in love - so crisp, so clean! so blue!

i WISH i had access to the resources to do things like this - do u have a list of tools used? where can i find your work log ?

thanx heeps guys :)

Hpres2 just came back from a 6 weeks of being on display in the city :)

Thought i'd test the new camera out :p

IMG_4397.jpg

IMG_4368.jpg

IMG_4369.jpg

I might have missed it but could you explain how you were able to mount the motherboard cover with thumbscrews? I'm extremely intrested in doing this mod myself but couldn't think of any practical way of securing it except with velcro.

by building posts from joining the little brass mother board locaters. I think they were 5 or 6 of them screwed together for each post.

Back