HPReserrection II - Evolution

Defyant

Limp Gawd
Hey all, HPRES2 finally makes it to [H]ocp :)

It was a lot of fun to build and i've had a lot of support through-out the forums and learnt alot about modding along the way.

So no need to bore you guys with a 40 page worklog just the end results!

enjoy :)

DSCF1868.jpg

DSCF1866.jpg

DSCF1870.jpg

DSCF1871.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0127.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

Cheers guys :)

Wow, that is some top notch work.

Impressive, to say the very least.

Hey, I was following this for the past couple weeks @ Bit-Torrent; you really should post a link to your worklog so everyone can appreciate the amount of work you put into this thing! Top notch work, my friend.

P.S. I see 3 displays... all to the same compy or what? :)

Awesome work dude. that side window looks great IMO.

P.S. nice LCD setup too.

I love your rig. Especially the lcd on the side and that trickery you did with the wallpaper here. Had to do a double take. :eek:
DSCF1914.sized.jpg

The only thing that gives it away is the recycle bin in the corner.

WOW this is the first work that i've seen in months that made me drool. Stunning man just stunning!

Wtf, that is some major blingage! Those Screens are AWSOME and the case is like 1 of a kind! i wish i had the skills to do something like that.

I never get tired of looking at that beautiful case Defyant. No matter what forum.

You showed us how far you can push a case if you are creative enough...Great work.

holy shit, i thought that case was amazing, but three apple cinema displays... I have one 23", is that what the side ones are?... Expensive shit.

Where did you find a clear powercord? All I can find is black or grey thanks and nice case

Everybody and his neighbor said it before and I must say it again - Truly a work of art! ;)

Format _C: said:
Where did you find a clear powercord? All I can find is black or grey thanks and nice case

Those used to come with Mac G4 towers.

Awesome indeed. Can you post a picture of the motherboard cover part, i like the look of that. I take it you've had no problems with it sitting on top of your board?

Glen

you know, i just figured out how useful having a build in LCD to your case would be..... omfg lanmachine haven

Well, ya know, I think I'm just gonna kill myself now that I know I can't possible make anything cooler than that.

Thanx guys :) i really do appreciate the comments and feedback,

I'm in the middle of posting a work log in another forum, i'll post it here too :) may help answer a few questions :)

Yeah I follwed this thing arround for a while at bit tech. You did a lot of good work to that case.

I've been following all of your mods you posted on the Twistedforums and your work is amazing. I can't wait for more.

I thought we told you to stop moding. *shakes fist in anger* You make all of us(or at least me) look like ametures. But, since you persist to make amazing computers I will continue to give you props on how amazing they are.

It looked freaking awsome in the first place. I really like what you did with the LED screen. And it's so clean inside. I canbarely even tell that you have a motherboard in. Great Job Man.

hey! what happened to all the pics?!! Let me know if you need some hosting space. I have more than enough to host your pics indefinitely. either shoot me an email or PM.

it looks great, but how did you get the little red x's in the exact middle of the white squares??!?!?!?!

J/K. Would love to actually see the case though.

Back