HP2335...McJebus!

rush24t3

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
2,540
Came in today, and I opened the box just to take a look (we don't have any videocards here that could support the res, lol

This thing is FREAKING GIGANTIC.

My boss's comment was, "That's just obscene."

It seems much sturdier than other large LCDs I've had, not as "wobbly." I canNOT wait to lug this thing home and fire it up tonight. (crosses fingers for no dead pixels or backlight issues)
 
Several stuck pixels, but WORSE of all, two huge backlight leakages, a-la the 2005FPW. So disappointing....sigh
 
Damn, that bites! Yours is the first L2335 I've heard about that's so defective. I hope you return it for a better one. HP has a first-rate replacement warranty. I believe they'll ship you a new one in 2-3 days.
 
Jawad said:
2-3 days? ahah try OVERNIGHT SHIPPING

love it!
Even better!!

I'm gonna get myself one of these L2335 monitors...or the new Dell 2405FPW. I just depends on the price/review of the Dell.
 
Back
Top