HP t5730 Add Windows Default Games?

Karandras

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 16, 2001
Messages
1,873
I've had a request from our client to install windows games on the thin clients in their internet cafe. There isn't an Add/Remove programs option to install the windows component and I can't find an executable to install them that way. Anyone have any idea how I might be able to get this going?:confused:
 
You can't change Windows components? That is peculiar. As far as I know that's the only option. Could it be due to the lack of a CD-ROM drive? You can always try sharing a network CD-ROM and doing it that way.
 
If my googling is right, the HP t5730 is running XPe. You might get more help posting in the OS section. If I were to guess, I think you'd have to reinstall the image and choose to install the games, if games are even an option on XPe (I have no idea, I have no expierence with XPe).
 
Back
Top