• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HP SAS Expander in 2nd computer, reboot?

Bigzaj

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
96
I have a SAS Expander for my server in a 2nd case powered by that computer. Basically put a HTPC in a server case to get access to the drive bays. If my server is on and I reboot the HTPC which is powering the 2nd SAS expander will I have to reboot the server as well or will it pick it back up?
 
Back
Top