• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HP S-IPS vs U3014..why?

Andyk5

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
1,154
Why one or the other? I have the option to select one at work and I can't do the look at both and decide for yourself test. There are no stores near me that has them in stock. I am also not educated enough to look at test numbers and make sense of them so I am asking,

1) why would you choose HP over Dell or the other way around?

2)The cost to my work for the HP is $200 more than Dell, Is there hardware or a component reason like a better panel or PCB for the HP to be more expensive?
 
I'd grab the HP... Read on H all the teething problems the 3014 has.
 
I'd go with the HP as well. I don't like the Dell's anti-glare coating.
 
Back
Top