HP Pavilion a6000 with HP w1907 monitor, keyboard,mouse, and more. Works.

Almost completely refurbished with New Processor and Power Supply. Needs spring for concealed Optical Drive doors. Factory Restored or Erased.

Item specifics
Condition: Seller refurbished :
Seller Notes:
“Almost completely refurbished with New Processor and Power Supply. Needs spring for concealed Optical Drive doors. Factory Restored or Erased.”
Brand: HP
MPN: Does Not Apply
Model: a6000
Form Factor: Mini Tower
Screen Size: 19in.
Hard Drive Capacity: 320GB+320GB
Storage Type: HDD (Hard Disk Drive) Processor Type: AMD Athlon X2
SSD Capacity: Not Applicable
Graphics Processing Type: Integrated/On-Board Graphics
Memory: 2GB
Operating System: Windows Vista
Processor Speed: 2.90GHz
Hardware Connectivity: VGA, Ethernet, WIFI, SPDIF, Firewire 400, 5.1 or 7.1 Mini-plug Surround Sound, USB 2.0
Operating System Edition: Home Premium Bundled
Items: Keyboard, Mouse
Product Line: Pavilion
UPC: Does not apply

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232367659706?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#viTabs_0

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Almost completely refurbished with New Processor and Power Supply. Needs spring for cancelled Optical Drive doors. Factory Restored or Erased.

Item specifics
Condition: Seller refurbished :
Seller Notes:
“Almost completely refurbished with New Processor and Power Supply. Needs spring for cancelled Optical Drive doors. Factory Restored or Erased.”
Brand: HP
MPN: Does Not Apply
Model: a6000
Form Factor: Mini Tower
Screen Size: 19in.
Hard Drive Capacity: 320GB+320GB
Storage Type: HDD (Hard Disk Drive) Processor Type: AMD Athlon X2
SSD Capacity: Not Applicable
Graphics Processing Type: Integrated/On-Board Graphics
Memory: 2GB
Operating System: Windows Vista
Processor Speed: 2.90GHz
Hardware Connectivity: VGA, Ethernet, WIFI, SPDIF, Firewire 400, 5.1 or 7.1 Mini-plug Surround Sound, USB 2.0
Operating System Edition: Home Premium Bundled
Items: Keyboard, Mouse
Product Line: Pavilion
UPC: Does not apply

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232367659706?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#viTabs_0

Here it is relisted to include Windows 10 Home, but it was giving me the option to select Windows 10 Pro during installation. Therefore, maybe you can select Windows 10 Pro instead if you don't mind attempting that on your own. This includes a Windows 10 Home OEM flash drive too and Windows 10 Home on Official optical media.:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232406168485?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Price lowered. Automatically accept 80 percent or above buy it now and automatically decline 78 percent or below as before, which wasn't mentioned.

I know this price seems high, but keep in mind the package includes a moniter, keyboard, mouse, computer, and accessories. Also keep in mind the cost of additing Windows 10 Home OEM to this machine. Also, try to offer at least 10 percent less than the buy it now and keep in mind that an additional 10 percent goes to the hurricane victims in Texas.

I don't get people on ebay apparently because none of the offers I'm getting are even 50 percent most of the time and I'm only excepting 10 percent less than the buy it now on most of my high dollar items because I need to make a decent amount on them. My friend seems to be a complete retard when it comes to the concept of buy it now because he says it's no obvious when it's not really supposed to be kinda or he's just giving me a hard time like most of the people on here. I'm trying to be patient while waiting for items, like this to sell. However, some people are sending me way to ridculously low offers thinking items like this aren't worth the lowest acceptable offer or the buy it now. I mean come on if they don't want to buy it then they shouldn't make an offer because that's what it seems like and if they do want to buy what makes them think I would take less than 50 percent of the buy it now especially on high dollar items. Sericously, one offer was $1.99 and that's just annoying because they clearly had no intent to buy the item and just wanted to piss me off probably. I mean can't I get a decent off on items I've worked hard to restore and satisfy my ebay customers. I know I can't ask for advice on here or price check either though, but these offers are ridiculously low and not what ebay suggests the lowest or best offer using is and that is at least 10 percent of the buy it now.

I know I can't ask for selling advice on here, but can I ask if any potential buyers or non-potential buyers know if eBay shipping or PayPal can include the cost of packaging when paying for the shipping label during creation because if it can I'll lower the price of this back down to $300 for all these items included in the listing. The reason I ask is that I haven't shipped an item that recent and I forget. Also, I can't buy my own items to see if it does that way. If I can find something else that lets me know I'll post what I found after this.

Would be a good system for an older parent. Mine just doesn't need one now.

Bump

I found out that FedEx shipping can include cost of packaging if anything other than the lowest Smartpost or one higher Ground are chosen, but the shipping costs are ridiculous regardless of if the buyer or seller is covering it. Therefore, I don't know if I should lower my price because I just saw costs only as low as about $491 if FedEx express saver would have been chosen for the two Dell Optiplex 9020's I just sold not long before this reply and I haven't figured out if paypal covered the cost of shipping or my checking account yet because I checked both and the charges didn't show up in either one yet.

Accepting offer as low as 10 percent less than the buy it now and 5 percent less or higher automatically.
Cost of pre-packaging included in cost. Usedpricedotcom Item Pricing value of similar HP Compaq 6000 Pro Microtower PC combined with w1907 Monitor usedpricedotcom Item Pricing is about $166.45 at lowest and $303.43 at the most for current used price value shown in item pictures plus $99.99 for Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM as well as the value of the keyboard, mouse, and Installation USB Flash Drives included for Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16.4.3 LTS. I value it at the computer and monitor alone at about $166.45, plus $99.99 for Windows 10 Home, $21 for the keyboard, $11 for the mouse, $14 each for the Windows 10 and Ubuntu installation USB flash drives. and $55 for the packaging, so that's $381.44 and I'm only asking $355 or best offer as low as 10 percent less than the buy it now and 5 percent less than the buy it now automatically.

Last edited:
Linuxmint Debian is also included on Optical Media too if anyone prefers that Linux distribution instead. If there is another distribution you want me to include in addition to Ubuntu and this as well as the Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System please let me know here or by messaging me in private on HF or through eBay messages.

Please don't consider this whining, but it seems as though nobody is going to buy this ever regardless of if I have a lot of views because nobody is watching this and if anyone was it might just be someone on here just watching to see if it sells. I've done all I can for this computer except replace the powerswitch and motherboard as well as the memory and hard drives because the memory and hard drives are fine, but something is causing a short because it won't turn off properly. Also, how can lower the price when the usedprice.com appraisal says it's worth this much together and my spreedsheet confirms it, but based on different comparisons, such as current used prices or the same total appraisal value. I know this is an old computer too and who would want to buy it or even consider going back to using it if they previously had it or something like it especially considering I was selling better computers around december or Janaury, but in all fairness it does include a monitor and everything else needed except a printer except it's getting extremely old and undesirable. Would it have made a difference if Windows 10 Pro was included instead of just Windows 10 Home or does everybody hate Windows 10 now or non-freedom respecting operating systems, like Ubuntu might be too. I had to charge for packaging, because that was kind of expensive and if I let ebay charge for that it would have cost a lot more for the total shipping cost to ship it FedEx or UPS. Don't not reply here though as the moderators have said this is not a discussion thread instead Private Message me or Message me on ebay.

Also, I'm disabled and receive disability compensation, so I don't pay any income taxes and in the past trying to donate to goodwill or the salvation army has been pointless because sometimes they don't seem to want to give a receipt, so what can I do with these items now to still get money back from the investment and considering I don't pay any income tax I can't claim it on my taxes at the end of each year.

Last edited:
It's hard to get excited over a eight- or nine-year old computer.

My last desktop had a PassMark rating of around 5100 ... too slow! So I bought a new one last year.

This ebay desktop has a PassMark rating in the 1600 - 2200 range. (The description only says Athlon X2, so it's hard to know which exact Athlon.)

In other words, this computer is 50% - 70% below the computer that I junked last year.
It might be good enough for grandma to surf and read email, but not much else.

Last edited:
Back