• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HP Pavilion 27xi

My brother has that monitor, didnt really ask details about it. I liked for the few minutes I glanced at it. He loves it.
 
I have this monitor and think its great. Coming from a TN panel the difference in picture quality is night and day. I'm sensitive to input lag and it's very low.

If you don't mind it being a 27" 1080p monitor then I'd say go for it. Not like I have the gpu power to max games at 1440p anyways.
 
Last edited:
The problem I find with the latest HP monitors is that they are not VESA mountable. Year after year, HP says that they will be selling an adapter for a VESA mount but they never come through with this promise.
 
Back
Top