HP P1120 CRT: is it a true flat tube, almost flat or round tube?

goldznnz

Weaksauce
Hey guys i seriously need "hardforum's" help here

i'm lookin into purchasing new old school crt monitor/HP P1120. I need to know from you guys if this crt monitor is a true flat screen crt like the sony trinitrons. or is this HP P1120 monitor almost a flat screen. and if its almost a true flat screen how flat or round is it really

heres a link of where and details of it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150303828191

thanks x 1000:D

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
It uses the sony FD Trinitron aperture grille tube
Its a flat and one of the best tubes out there.

If I had the money I would snag one of them.

/\ /\

thanks bro, i just wanted to be sure its not one of those almost flat screen crt's.

i hope it is as good as you and others have said it to be, its costing me $310 bones. Just need it for an old school dreamcast game to be played at 640 x 480 vga.

this monitor is suppose to be able to "play" this resolution at 60hz and 85hrz. How can you decide with refresh to use?

/\ /\

thanks bro, i just wanted to be sure its not one of those almost flat screen crt's.

i hope it is as good as you and others have said it to be, its costing me $310 bones. Just need it for an old school dreamcast game to be played at 640 x 480 vga.

this monitor is suppose to be able to "play" this resolution at 60hz and 85hrz. How can you decide with refresh to use?
85 is easier on your eyes.
I'm jealous that monitor is serious overkill for that use.

is there a way to adjust the refresh rate for 60 to 80hz without software or video card?

i guess i should ask if it can be done via the monitor itself... ...? :bgrin:

thanks again

is there a way to adjust the refresh rate for 60 to 80hz without software or video card?

i guess i should ask if it can be done via the monitor itself... ...? :bgrin:

thanks again
has to be done in the video card driver as the video card controls it.

Back