• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HP mini 210 upgrades?

Ristopal

n00b
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
21
I recently purchased an HP mini 210-1000, for on the go. So far I've upgraded the RAM to 2gb, and freshly installed Windows 7 Ultimate.

I'm now looking to upgrade the video. I've heard of people using Broadcom Crysyal HD decoder and Broadcom BCM70012. I'm debating on the chip though.

Anyone use either, or know of anything else worth looking into?

Lastly, would anyone recommend the 6-cell battery?

Thanks.
 
My EEE has the newer broadcom 70015; it makes video playback great. Sadly the broadcom chips are almost unavailable and go for $80+ on ebay.
 
Back
Top