• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HP MicroServer w/ 11TB/16GB/Server 2012 Essentials

Status
Not open for further replies.

WozniakMac

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
1,509
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
FYI, you might not want to post that the OS is from your technet account on ebay...
 
FYI, you might not want to post that the OS is from your technet account on ebay...

My apologies about the 11TB, I messed up the listing and I meant to put 2 x 3TB instead of 2 x 300GB. I was going to sell with the VRaptors instead of the 3TB, but changed my mind. Sorry, I will re-list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top