toasterpop
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2007
- Messages
- 71
I've got a HP Pavilion dv1000 on my workstation that I'm trying to find as many issues that I can. I have already found a few, just want to see if i missed something, or another way to check it. Anyways, here's the symptoms:
1- Wont power up with power button, have to hit a quick launch key (In-op power button)
2- Screen doesn't lite up, i can see the HP Boot logo, but no illume, so have to use an external monitor (bad LCD?)
3- Cant get to BIOS, stops at boot screen. (?)
4- HDD is bad, makes really loud noise, then stops, starts again, repeats...(Bad HDD)
5- Mobo fan wont turn on (In-op fan)
Am i just trying to over Analise this and thats about it? or did i miss something?
TIA
1- Wont power up with power button, have to hit a quick launch key (In-op power button)
2- Screen doesn't lite up, i can see the HP Boot logo, but no illume, so have to use an external monitor (bad LCD?)
3- Cant get to BIOS, stops at boot screen. (?)
4- HDD is bad, makes really loud noise, then stops, starts again, repeats...(Bad HDD)
5- Mobo fan wont turn on (In-op fan)
Am i just trying to over Analise this and thats about it? or did i miss something?
TIA