• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HP L2335 and autopivot

wizpl

n00b
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
3
I've just bought a brand new HP L2335 23" LCD. What I read in reviews on the web is:
"you can setup the monitor to automatically switch modes once the display is rotated 90-degree".
I've installed Pivot software, but I cannot make it automatic. I mean, I can change display rotation manually from Pivot menu, but is it really possible to make the display automaticaly switch to portrait mode just by rotating the monitor itself?

enlighten me please
 
Yeah, I cannot stop watching it :D
Beautiful picture quality. And watching DVDs is just great!
It has separate settings for each input, so I don't have to increase brightness
for watching video-player on video input.
and it is BIG :cool:
 
I have the 23" HP-L2335. Awesome colors, sharpness, the whole 9 yards.
But have never installed the PivotPro software that came with it.
Landscape mode is what I use exclusively.
In fact I never even installed the L2335 Drivers that came on the CD and WinXP recognized the L2335 instantly,
Also, I use my Nvidia card's menu (card is BFG 256mb 6800GT-OC) to adjust all the monitor's settings ... color, temp, contrast, brightness, etc.
Have you gone to HP-website and asked tech support why screen don't flip when you rotate LCD 90 deg. ?
Maybe also, call PivotPro? Perhaps address is on CD (in section containing P-P software).
Good luck. Glad to hear you too, like the monitor.
 
Back
Top