HP Envy Computer Power Supply Issue

WML

n00b
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
1
I bought an HP Envy H8-1419 desktop computer several years ago. The power supply is making a rattling noise and I want to replace it. I opened up the computer and the power supply model number is HP 633187-002. I can't find this power supply in Canada. The physical dimension of this power supply is 3.25" x 5.75" x 4" according to the cputopia website.

I looked up the HP Envy H8-1419 computer on the HP website. According to the HP website, the power supply dimension is 5.9 x 5.5 x 3.4 inches. This is the physical dimension of the Corsair CX600 power supply,

Does anybody know if I can put the Corsair CX600 power supply into my computer? I will appreciate any help. Thanks.
 
yeah its just a standard 460w psu. I looked at a few pics and I have a very similar hp/delta 400w I use on my test bench for posting and drives and shit so that cx should be just fine.
 
Back
Top