HP DV6000 series DV6045nr laptop driver

Myrandex

Limp Gawd
I just received this laptop today and already formatted and installed XP64 asap :)

Anyways I am having some difficulties on driver installation. Here are the specs:
Turion X2 TL-56
2GB DDR2 RAM
Nvidia 410/430 chipset (not sure of specifics)
Nvidia Geforce Go 7200 64MB (256MB TC) video card, 15.4" widescreen
120GB 5400RPM SATA hard drive
Broadcom 802.11G
LightScribe DVD Burner
Integrated 1.3MP Webcam
5 in 1 Card Reader
56k modem
Synaptics touchpad

Driver status:
CPU: AMD driver worked
Chipset: Nvidia Driver Worked
VGA: Nvidia driver DOES NOT work, various drivers from www.laptopvideo2go.com don't work either, they don't recognize the video card
Audio: Found UAA driver from the Acer website, but actual sound driver not install
Modem: not install, didn't try yet
LAN: found with chipset
WLAN: Not found; driver from DV5000 notebook does not work (stickied thread)
Webcam: Didn't even try searching yet
Touchpad: Worked fine with Synaptics driver in different thread

A quick note is that I don't have internet access on that computer right now because I am at work, so I have not been able to run Windows Update yet (which might find some drivers like WLAN).

Any help would be appreciated, and I guess the most important thing right now is getting the stupid 7200 card to work.

Just so you guys know and didn't catch it, I am looking for XP64 drivers only for now.

Possibly made some grounds on a modified Nvidia display driver so far. However it killed the system and "last known good config" and "vga mode" wouldn't load. Since the system was empty anyways, reformatting and trying a newer 90.x series modified version.
Jason

Alright Windows Update ftw in the wireless world. And the video driver I found works as well. Now I would say it is usable, however silent and blind (webcam).

Back