• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HP DV3Z

romeo11523

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
135
I am a web design major so I use photoshop,dreamweaver and sometimes a little 3DS. I have a nice tower for home and I would like to get a laptop. Problem is I'm picky and I don't know the tech for video cards or anything about AMD or ATI. I have found the laptop in the title which seems nice and I can stick 8gb of ram and my vista 64 in/on it. Is this the best choice for me or would the guy at best buy be correct and tell me to get an ASUS? I don't care for tray load disc and I don't care for huge laptops.

Thanks,
Ryan
 
The HP DV3Z would be a good choice but that depends on the price and Asus model...

Also >4GB RAM = :( :? Why don't you just burn your money?
 
i think he's saying more than 4GB is a waste of money. I think 4GB sticks are going for like $400 a pair (DDR2) and $700 a pair (DDR3)
 
Back
Top