HP.com Bing 25% Cashback

i know how bing usually works.. but when i go look at the netbooks and click add to cart am i supposed to be able to see how much i am gettin gback?

No. You basically go in blind. As long as you go through Bing to get to the retailer site, you should be fine.

There is a popup, that displays once you go from Bing to HP.com. Shows 25% for purchases made in Home and Home Office. You must click the ad on Bing site.

captureti.png

capture2w.png

Its strange everytime i do a search for HP or hp store it never brings up one that says the sponsered site with the bing cashback icon

Do it in Internet Explorer, and look to the right column. Click the Cashback image.

lol wow thanks that works, guess microsoft doesnt want me using firefox unless it was adblock

No worries to those who missed.. HP marked everything up 20-25% the night before this started. Trying to trick the consumers

not really you could get a mini 311 for 449.99 then 25% back for 112.49 329 for a 11.3 inch 1366x768 screen ion graphics wireless n and bluetooth ;( damn. I should have pulled the trigger.

No worries to those who missed.. HP marked everything up 20-25% the night before this started. Trying to trick the consumers

Consumers don't use Bing cashback, savy internet folk such as Hardforum users do. I don't think they would be dupped by a 25% increase overnight....

Back