• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HP 2840 OfficeJet Problem

Arcenite

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
165
I am hoping to find a Laserjet guru here. One of our printers here are work have started only printing on the right side of the page. Tried replacing the drum to no avail. I took the fuser out and it APPEARS to be ok but I do not know that much about printers.

Help!

Thanks,
Bill
 
Call these guys and they will talk to you about the problem. They have helped me diagnose many a laserjet and then sold me the part I needed at a reasonably price.

edit: removed link to protect company.. pm me if anyone needs it.
BE EXTREMELY NICE! They are not charging for tech support so BUY THE PARTS FROM THEM!
 
Back
Top