hows this watercooling setup?

Oofa!- that rad is hella expensive. Do you really need a triple 120 rad? You can buy a 77 bonneville Dual 120 heatercore for 20 bucks and it will give comparable cooling to a 120.2
at 1/5th the cost. I personally beleve those "thermoblackXtremeiceflow" rads are a huge scam.

On the other hand...I like those Polarflo blocks.I would have gotten one if theyd worked on my setup.
 
MikeP said:
Oofa!- that rad is hella expensive. Do you really need a triple 120 rad? You can buy a 77 bonneville Dual 120 heatercore for 20 bucks and it will give comparable cooling to a 120.2
at 1/5th the cost. I personally beleve those "thermoblackXtremeiceflow" rads are a huge scam.

On the other hand...I like those Polarflo blocks.I would have gotten one if theyd worked on my setup.

Hell, I bought a 4x120 car Radiator for $20 WITH the fans.
 
Polarflo with aluminum top and copper base? Isn't that corrosive? Aluminum is plated but it's still might get scratched or something... why don't they offer brass top like DangerDen?
 
Back
Top