• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hows my CPU?

N1GHTRA1N

Gawd
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
781
Just wondering how my CPU stacks up against more modern systems. I've been running it for almost three years now and it still seems rock solid to me. Compared to my HTPC with a i5 2500K at stock speeds it still seems faster. I'm not sure a CPU upgrade would provide much benefit since I'd be looking at new RAM and MB too. What do you think? System specs in sig.
 
It's fine, wait for the next gen stuff to be released over the next few months.
 
Back
Top