I'm trying to run my Z-5500 with optical (SPDIF), but am unsure if my sound card supports EAX over optical. Also, I'm thinking to run my Headphones out of the Headphone jack for Maximum quality. So I was thinking.....
Run Z-5500 through optical (SPDIF) for 5.1
1 - Can I get EAX over optical for 5.1?. What about Dolby Digital?
2 - Is this best for music?
Run Headphones from Analog (Straight out of the sound card)
1 - Doing this because my OP amps for my sound card on effect the left and right channel, not the center, rear left or rear right.
Run Z-5500 through optical (SPDIF) for 5.1
1 - Can I get EAX over optical for 5.1?. What about Dolby Digital?
2 - Is this best for music?
Run Headphones from Analog (Straight out of the sound card)
1 - Doing this because my OP amps for my sound card on effect the left and right channel, not the center, rear left or rear right.