• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How would you rate by backlight bleeding?

spotdog14

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
1,297
Well on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate it, 10 being the best no bleeding at all, 1 being the worst.???

two.JPG

one.JPG
 
I would rate a 10.

Compared to the 2005FPW's I sent back, its about a 1500
 
yeah, that looks dead even.
backlight can bleed all it wants as long as it's even, you just get bad black level.
its when it's brighter on the edges that its bad
 
Xaeon said:
I would rate a 10.

Compared to the 2005FPW's I sent back, its about a 1500


mmm oh how i love my 2405. I must say this is the first dell product that "I" have purchased. We have them at work, and needless to say i use my Asus laptop instead of my work dell. But i am really impressed with Dell's LCD technology!
 
Back
Top